Saturday, November 13, 2010

Tomorrow

I am nearing the end of the most hectic time of my life. You see I volunteered with this charity event, Gay Bingo and last night and tonight were our big nights. The show is done. This was the final one. And this morning, CLTRG had a little invited scrimmage with the ladies of Appalachian Roller Girls. It was pretty awesome. We won despite a severe difference in roster numbers, but App didn't make it easy. I did outside whiteboard again. A super easy job, allowing me beaucoup time to watch. And our own Jack the Maniac and Pamela Ander-slam reffed.

Anyway, assessments start tomorrow morning and I am nervous like a moose. Seriously, I'm terrified. I keep trying to tell myself, "Day 1 is easy stuff. You can TOTALLY do knee drops and 6-point falls," but it isn't working. I feel like I'm gonna fail the written test hardcore. And I feel like crying. How am I gonna get any sleep tonight? Damn.

I'm even more terrified for what's coming Thursday night, because I am WAY less familiar with pack stuff. I've done Johnny Crashes...um once. The practice where I learned them. And I was very uncomfortable with getting my skate in front of the girl. I'm just imagining scenarios where I forget my mouth guard or something dumb. I'd rather take a math test everyday this week.

I need to focus on the positive. And sleep. And stop being sick. But really, sleeping is the most likely. So I'm getting off here and going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment