Friday, February 10, 2012

Drumroll Please...

So I've got some great news. I've made the roster for Charleston. I'll be making my bouting debut in just over a week. I also just got the news that enough people have dropped out of the Guys and Girls Gone WILD Invitational that I've made it. I will be on the Drunks team. I will be skating with one of my teammates' husband (I'm confused by that grammer, but also too complacent to adjust it). I'm interested in seeing what it will be like to skate with guys. Maybe I'll learn something.

I have been taking it easy in practice. I even sat out scrimmage, and that was tough. But I've been pushing myself harder at practices lately. I feel like it's paying off. 

Our practices have had a lot of variety lately and I really love that.

I wish I had more to say, but I sincerely think that's all for me.

Can't wait to skate next weekend! And the following one!

No comments:

Post a Comment