Friday, December 9, 2011

Thursday Party-Time

So Day 2 Assessments were taking place during practice, so things were a little hectic last night. It was a pretty small practice, and it was Mary H's first Thursday night practice. She's had a class all semester, so she hasn't been able to come Thursdays.

Our Trainer was Rosie, but she was divided between time with us and time with the assessments. So we were kind of independent studying, as it were.

Last night was the first time I really felt like a granny. Sure, I've scrimmaged, been a rostered alternate, and even have a mentee. But helping newbies at practice last night really made me feel like I'd passed assessments.

I know I still have things to work on myself, but it felt nice to share my knowledge! Oh yeah, and I'll have my one-on-ones with a TC member sometime soon, so I'll really find out how I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment