Monday, October 18, 2010

Ow...

Yesterday morning's practice was intense. Thanks Fister. The drills just kept going. I know, I know, it'll make me stronger in the long run, but right now I'm sore.

So then I managed to arrange a ride real fast and got to my committee meeting. That was cool. I'm on the Marketing & Sales committee. We discussed a lot of important things. Like how we hate the website, but aren't sure what to do about it yet. Anyway, it was cool.

Then the bout. Which rocked. Kathy (.357 Maggie) made me dj. Which I thought would be dangerous, but everyone there appreciated my odd music taste. Seriously, I played "Everybody Have Fun Tonight" and "Rock Me Amadeus." And they loved it. It was...awesome!

More to come later. I'm sleepy. Just wanted to update you all about this lovely development on my road to derby awesomeness.

Oh wait, also I ordered my skates today, so I'll have real skates real soon. Hell yes!



P.S. I have decided I am GOING to pass my assessments in November. I will think it into happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment