Sunday, October 10, 2010

Some Thoughts For The Day

Tomorrow is scrimmage. It's gonna be awesomes. I can't wait. Vampires vs. Werewolves, a week from today, Sunday the 17th. Doors at 6 pm, bout at 6:30. This all goes down at the Kate's in Gastonia. Tickets are $8 in advance, and $10 day of. Talk to your favorite roller girl to get advance tickets or visit the Common Market.

In other news, since I'm still a newbie, quad skates! I am having like the toughest time with them. Sirrously, guys. I was gonna order some, but then a girl in the league offered up a pair and I was like, "Hells yeah!" But then the skate isn't attached to the boot. Like at all. And there is no tightening I can do to make it better. All the duct tape in the world wouldn't help. I mean I could superglue it, BUT...eventually they're gonna have to get retired anyway, and if not now, then soon. And what if it's RIGHT before I assess? That could seriously put a damper on my chances at passing assessments.

Anyway, so point is, I am once again back to my crappy-ass sneaker skates. I might have a lead on a pair, if not, Sure-Grip Fugitives it is. They'll run me $136.00.

In other news, 5:03, you guys, that rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment